Following are terms and conditions for making a booking, please read it carefully and confirm your acceptance at the end before making a booking:
1. Booking can be made online or by phone. A Booking Confirmation will be sent to you when your booking request is accepted within 24 hours after receipt of your booking request.
2. Inland transportation can be arranged upon request within pickup points in Panyu, Shunde, Guangzhou or Shenzhen. The cost will depend on the number of persons, the pickup location, and the type of car required.
3. Cancellation of booking must reach us by email or by phone at least 2 working days before the expected date of arrival.
4.The check-in time is 14:00 hours and check-out time is 12:00 hours.
Earlier check-in and late check-out may be allowed if circumstances permit. But late-check-out or
luggage left behind after check-out is subject to a charge which however, is very minimal and resaonable.
5. Full payment for the whole period of booking has to be paid in cash in RMB or its equivalent in HK$ upon check-in. No refund shall be made should you need to check out earlier than your booked days.
6. A deposit of RMB400 for one booking has to be paid upon check-in. This deposit will be refunded when the keys and security passes are returned upon check-out. Loss and/or damage caused to the Premises, its fixtures, fittings and chattels will be deducted from the deposit.
7. You can only use the Premises for private holiday residence and not for any other purposes whatsoever.
8. To help maintain a quiet environment which is commonly shared, please be considerate and do not cause any nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or interference to the adjoining or neighboring properties or to the owners, occupiers or users thereof.
9. For your own health as well as to help us maintain a clean environment for other guests, please do not smoke inside the Premises.
10. Both Clifford Estate and Country Garden are very stringent in its own security, however, you are still reminded to look after your own safety & belongings at all times. We are not to be liable for any injury and its consequences that you and or your occupants may sustain at the Premises, or for loss and damage to any property of yours, or for any losses, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, costs or expenses or other liability incurred by you during your stay with us. However, we are always happy to help whenever we are in need.
11. You are required to observe any reasonable rules and regulations that we make and notify you from time to time, governing your use of the Premises, its fixtures, fittings, chattels and access ways
12. You must not in any way impede us, or our servants or agents, in the exercise of our rights of possession and control of the Premises and any part thereof.
13. We reserve the right to ask you to pay to us on demand, and indemnify us against all losses, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses or other liability caused due to your breach of any of the terms herein.
14. If there is any conflict between the English version and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.